Note: Nutritional information above has been estimated. Results may vary. Information is provided for convenience and does not constitute professional nutritional advice.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- ½ medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 6 sweet mini peppers cored and chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- ½ medium head cauliflower chopped into florets
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the yellow onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 8 minutes.
- Add the peppers and carrots, cover, and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until vegetables have softened but are still firm, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, cauliflower, curry powder and sea salt. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, vegetable broth, lime juice, and molasses. Cover and heat to a gentle boil, then immediately reduce the heat to a simmer. Continue cooking, covered, until vegetables have reached desired done-ness, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Taste your curried veggies for flavor. Add more sea salt, lime juice to your liking for taste.