Note: Nutritional information above has been estimated. Results may vary. Information is provided for convenience and does not constitute professional nutritional advice.
- 2 white potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4th white onion diced
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 cup of snow peas
- 3 cups pre-cooked brown rice
- ½ red pepper diced
- ½ green pepper diced
- ½ poblano pepper diced
- 2 cups broken up broccoli florets
- 1 carrot diced
- ½ cup white button mushrooms
- 1 pack of firm tofu drained and cubed
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut oil
- ½ cup of slivered almonds
Korean BBQ Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 table spoons of toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine ingredients to make Korean bbq sauce into blender and blend until smooth.
- Put chopped potatoes and tofu in a large mixing bowl. Add 1 cup of Korean bbq sauce and ¼ cup chopped cilantro.
- Massage mixture into potatoes and tofu vigorously for 5 minutes. Let stand for another 10 minutes.
- Sauté potato and tofu mixture for 10 minutes until browned on each side.
- Add in the rest of your pre-cut veggies. Then sauté with coconut oil, 1 cup of soy sauce and the remainder of your Korean bbq mixture until veggies are tender yet firm.
- Spoon 1 cup of stir fry on you plate and top with a tablespoon of silvered almonds.
- Let your taste buds do backflips!