Note: Nutritional information above has been estimated. Results may vary. Information is provided for convenience and does not constitute professional nutritional advice.
- 1 (14-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 (8-ounce) package silkened tofu
- ½ cup veganaise
- 2 cups grated vegan Parmesan cheese
- 1 oz chopped chives
- ½ table spoon sea salt
- ½ table spoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Mix all ingredients together, reserving 1/2 cup vegan Parmesan cheese for topping, until well combined and pour into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.