Note: Nutritional information above has been estimated. Results may vary. Information is provided for convenience and does not constitute professional nutritional advice.
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 4 large avocados, halved, pitted, and scooped
- 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 small serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a large bowl, add the peeled avocado, spritz it with lime juice and toss it to coat.
- Using a potato masher (or a sturdy fork), mash in the salt, cumin and chipotle powders. Once you’ve reached your desired consistency, fold in the onion, pepper, tomatoes, cilantro and garlic.
- If possible, let it rest at room temperature for an hour to allow the flavors to meld. Just keep it out of reach of a hungry passersby!