Note: Nutritional information above has been estimated. Results may vary. Information is provided for convenience and does not constitute professional nutritional advice.
- 3 stalks fresh lemon grass
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 5 shallots, peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh turmeric, or 1 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons finely minced ginger
- 4 ounces of thin rice noodles
- ½ cup corn kernels
- ½ cup of chopped and rinsed bok choy
- Place lemon grass, garlic, ginger, turmeric, onion, lime leaves, sea salt in 8 cups of water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes until broth is flagrant. Remove all veggies and reserve stock in the pot.
- Add potatoes, corn, celery, bok choy with rice noodles and remaining seasonings --simmer until everything is tender.
- Serve and enjoy the warmth of this Bali inspired dish in your home.