Note: Nutritional information above has been estimated. Results may vary. Information is provided for convenience and does not constitute professional nutritional advice.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray, as needed
- 1 bunch scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup Just Egg
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray it generously with nonstick spray.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Roughly chop the tender part of the stems, discarding the tough and leafy parts into the garbage.
- Working in batches, transfer the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor, filling it only halfway. Pulse the cauliflower until it resembles rice, just about 45 seconds to 1 minute. Repeat with the remaining cauliflower.
- Press the prepared cauliflower rice with paper towels or a clean kitchen towel to absorb excess moisture. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the scallions, parsley, vegan cheddar cheese shreds, garlic powder, cayenne, just egg; mix to combine. Add the breadcrumbs and mix to combine.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture and form it into a ball. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the mixture has been used. Spray the surface of the tots with nonstick spray.
- Bake until they’re golden brown on the bottom, 17 to 20 minutes. Flip the tots and bake 5 to 10 minutes more to get the other side all golden. Serve immediately, with your favorite dipping sauce(s).